I think too often marketers get in a habit of creating the same type of assets over and over, or just updating old assets. Instead consider expanding the different types of assets that you make available. Be creative and often those will be the most compelling and interesting. Sure a portion of your audience will be interested in white papers but if that is all you have then you are unable to engage with all those people who aren’t interested in white papers.
Here are a few types of assets to consider and may or may not be applicable for you:
- • White Papers
- • Research / Analyst Reports
- • Case Studies
- • Data Sheets
- • Solution Briefs
- • Webinar Recordings (industry related, probably not company/product related)
- • Guides (like “top 10…” or “how to…”)
- • FAQs (industry related, probably not company/product related)
- • Benchmark Reports
- • Industry Trends
- • Calculators (ROI, Performance, Security, etc.)
- • Virtual Tour (video or interactive)(product/service related)
Here are some other CTAs that are not assets per say but can help engage visitors at all stages of your buying cycle:
- • Demo
- • Free Trial
- • Quote
- • Audit/Assessment/Analysis
- • Learn More/Contact Us
These are just a few ideas but the sky is the limit so get creative and your next asset may be the best yet.
Don’t Miss a Beat!
Receive current information, expert advice, helpful tips, and more…
* Your privacy is important to us.